Learn to Meditate
Time & Location
About the Event
Do you want to learn to meditate?
Meditation comes from the Latin word “mederi” which means to heal. It allows one to heal from limiting beliefs and negative thinking as it taps into our original qualities of peace, love, and happiness.
Meditation allows one to go inward and create a beautiful space for the self - away from the chatter and chaos of the outer world.
This is a 4-part course.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
· meditate even without a guide
· start a regular meditation practice
· understand the connections of your thoughts, intellect, and patterns
· connect to your truth
Please know that Karen’s rate is P1,500 per person per hour.
Since she wants to serve the community at this time, you may simply pay what you can for this session.
Also, recordings will be given after each session.
About Your Facilitator:
Karen Navarro is the founder of the Online Healing Community. She is a registered occupational therapist in the Philippines and the US with 20 years of practice in the field. She is also a certified Access Bars® practitioner. Moreover, she is a meditation practitioner for 12 years. She has been designing and facilitating programs and retreats for schools, organizations, and companies for 9 years.
- 1 Session_Option 1PHP 300PHP 3000PHP 0
- 1 Session_Option 2PHP 500PHP 5000PHP 0
- Full Course_Option 1PHP 1,200PHP 1,2000PHP 0
- Full Course_Option 2PHP 2,000PHP 2,0000PHP 0