Sat, Jul 10|
In A Grain Of Sand: a 3-Hour Process of Freeing Your Poetry
Poetry is all around us. And there is a poet in all of us. In you, definitely.
Time & Location
Jul 10, 2021, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM
About the Event
Poetry is all around us. And there is a poet in all of us. In you, definitely!
Yet, we were led to believe otherwise. We've been told that poetry is only for those who are gifted or expert in words.
But ever since, you know deep inside that you want to express yourself, your truth, through the beauty of words, through poetry. And still you feel awkward, hesitant, and shy about doing it.
So let me help you in the process. I will teach you the following
- how to free your "poetential" in writing poetry
- how to tap into all things as a source of inspiration for poetry
- how to develop and sustain your poetry writing practice everyday.
In this class, you will:
- bring back your confidence and joy in writing poetry
- use the basic tools to write poetry more and more
- enjoy the practice of writing poetry everyday
Pls bring the following:
- personal journal
- any personal object that represents your poetry journey
About your facilitator:
Rem Tanauan started writing poetry at age 11. In 2008, he became a fellow of Linangan sa Imahen, Retorika at Anyo (LIRA), a poetry writing workshop and organization founded by National Artist for Literature Virgilio Almario.
Today, he has been teaching writing poetry for well-being through his 9-week poetry course called Tungko ng Tula, Rem is also a trained Ginhawa facilitator, Art of Hosting practitioner, translator, decision-making coach and Yijing consultant.
This gives you access to the LIVE workshop + recording.