30-Day Meditation Program
Time & Location
About the Event
Do you want to learn to meditate?
Meditation comes from the Latin word “mederi” which means to heal. It allows one to heal from limiting beliefs and negative thinking as it taps into our original qualities of peace, love, and happiness.
Meditation allows one to go inward and create a beautiful space for the self - away from the chatter and chaos of the outer world.
In this 30-day meditation program, you will receive:
• a daily guided meditation in the next 30-days
• morning prompts to help you start your day right in the next 30 days
• evening prompts to help you close the day right in the next 30 days
• 2 group calls in the next 30 days
• a support group
By the end of the course you will be able to:
• start a regular meditation practice
• sustain a 30-day meditation practice
• experience more calm and ease in your life
• connect to who you truly are
• be part of a meditation support group
You will have access to the recordings for 1 whole year.
About Your Facilitator:
Karen Navarro is the founder of the Online Healing Community. She is a registered occupational therapist in the Philippines and the US with 20 years of practice in the field. She is also a certified Access Bars® practitioner. Moreover, she is a meditation practitioner for 12 years. She has been designing and facilitating programs and retreats for schools, organizations, and companies for 9 years.
- 30-day meditation programPHP 2,999PHP 2,9990PHP 0